Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Flippancy of Youth

I didn't think I'd be making another recolour of Adele's Ramsay Living Room Set because the first one took such a long time to make. But I had quite a few recolouring packages left over and I wasn't going to let them go to waste (opening SimPe is a painstaking ordeal).

So with the little help from the title song that is Lovers by The Tears and a texture by MaximilianaYvert, I finished my second recolour much easier and faster.

I am particularly proud of the tiger pillow against the faux tiger pelt.




I recoloured 4 meshes:

living chair (leather & the pillow)
framed art (deleted canvas so it now looks like a framed chalk board)
decorative bottle
decorative vase (vase)

The 4 other meshes (sofa, love seat, end table, coffee table) take their textures from the armchair.

All of the meshes (master, regulars and slaves) are included along with the Adele's invisible pillow recolour as per her generous policy.

Living chair and sofa have a relatively high poly count - 1632 & 2096, but I allow up to 2000 per tile in my game, so this is acceptable to me.

Pictured:

Wall,Wall Cap, Window, Fireplace by Adele
Floors by Maxis

"Two different colours stand up as one."


DOWNLOAD

No comments: