Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fun in Luxury

I was sorting out my downloads (standard intro for all of us, I guess) and I came upon interesting meshes by MsBarrows with textures linked to Maxis luxuriare loveseat.

I love the repository technique but it is only as good as the recolours are. Funny enough (not at all) I couldn't find any custom recolours of the said Maxis master mesh in my folders. So I made me some!

Photobucket
Close-ups
1 2 3 4 5
And now for the fun part:

Photobucket
Dining chair, Sofa, Living chair

Close-ups
1 2 3 4 5

Meshes by MsBarrows: Luxuriare completer set at MTS & Luxuriare dining chair at TSR (free).

Fabric textures by AmyButler.

Files are compresorized and numbered as pictured so you can delete anything you don't like.

Wall and floor by My-MashUp.

No comments: